Re: [TCML] Tuning a Tesla Coil with an Oscilloscope

> I have personally had great results with this little device, I highly
> recommend it..
>

> http://www.rmcybernetics.com/projects/DIY_Devices/homemade_tesla_coil_tuner.htm
>
>  - The other Brandon

Hi Brandon (All),

I think I'll definitely be taking this route. Still one problem though; I
have no way of accurately measuring frequency! Can you (or anybody chiming
in) suggest some test equipment I should use for this? I don't want to shell
out a quarter grand on a fluke, some junky made in china eBay item would
suffice. But at the prices I'm seeing so far, I may as well just pinch my
pennies and invest in a fluke... Better in the long run. lol.

Thanks,
(The first?) Brandon