Re: [TCML] Smoke Detector Issues / Faraday cage

take a sheet of aluminum foil and wrap phone. call. dead. now take a
knif and cut a small hole, call again. dead, now increase cut size and
call again. repeat until the phone rings. open phone- voila, the
antenna will be smaller than the cut in the foil.

the enterior of a microwave oven in the off-mode is a wave guide, not
a faraday cage.

nt