Re: [TCML] MOT stack replaced with PT, performance gone

Hi Mark,
     Just a notion here, as I have never used a PT, but there might be a
problem with your cap energy to break rate ratio...  Maybe try playing with
your ballasting, you might be getting too much or not enough current to
your cap, probably not enough...  Or you might have a failed cap or
something, due to increased voltage...

Scott Bogard.