[TCML] Vttc video and math

Hello all again,

I got side tracked with stuff but im back to this problematic vttc. Diodes and caps all check out same with continuity. Im thinking its a tube problem as they have probably been abused by an amateur coil as this and they are the only component i havnt checked. Total run time on them about 4 hours (not continuously). Id take constructive critisism on anything you see (math or physical). This is my first vttc. SG coils are so much easier to understand.

This is a one minute video just going around the coil as an overview of the connections. (There are a few other related videos of it when it was working if you are so inclined). Some things are clearly temporary - grid and primary spacing and wire length on the tap wires.

http://youtu.be/hdgsmATqGwo

Secondary coil -
Radius - 2.25"
Height - 15.25"
Turns - 851
Wire diameter - .0159

Topload - 4" sphere

Topload + secondary - 366khz

Primary coil -
Radius - 3.625"
Height - 4.6"
Wire diameter .0808
Turns - 21.3
Primary capacitor - .0025uF
Inductance - 75uH

Grid coil -
Radius - 3.625"
Height - .220"
Wire diameter - .0159
Turns - 12.2
Grid capacitor - .0025uF
Resistor - 1kohm 100w

572b vacuum tubes -
6.3V
4A
Max voltage - 1200v
Max current - 210 mA
(4A 100VA fillament supply for 4 tubes in series).

Math was never my friend...

R = 5000v/4(.2*4) = 1562.5 ohms

X = 2*Pi*366000*(75/1000000) = 172 ohms

Q = 1562.5/172 = 9.0

(With a low Q could i just have not hit the sweet spot with coupling adjustments??)

Missing anything??

Thank you for anymore input :)

Simon