Sent: Sunday, December 29, 2013 9:26 AM
Subject: Re: [TCML] OT -- hvlist???

When moving to the new server I just didn't bother with the pupman hv
list.  It seemed dead.  I think 4hv took over the hv world, but if there's
interest, the pupman list could probably be resurrected.

Chip

 On Sun, 29 Dec
2013, Hypatia's Protégé wrote:

Does anybody know what became of the list at "hvlist_AT_pupman.com"?
My last post (message) from them is dated 1-15-08, Moreover their
archives' server 'throws a 404' to requests subsequent to said date and
(re)subscription attempts 'bounce'.

Any info will be greatly appreciated! :-)

Many thanks!
Dan