[Home][2014 Index] [TCML] Reduced: 20 Doorknob Caps for Sale - 10 KV to 30 KV [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Reduced: 20 Doorknob Caps for Sale - 10 KV to 30 KV

There was no response, so the price is now $40 plus actual shipping cost.

Tedd

I have 20 total, values appear to range from 10 KV to 30 KV DC, most are marked 500 MMF. These are from an old fellow at a recent hamfest. I'll only sell them as a group, not separate. See link for photo.

2 - marked 30 KV
5 - marked 20 KV
9 - marked 10 KV
4 - markings worn off, but seem same size as 20 KV

Payment by money order only (sorry, no Paypal). $55 plus actual shipping cost. Weight is a little over 2 lbs packed.

http://home.comcast.net/~teddp2/tubes-for-sale/20doorknob.jpg

Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks
Tedd