[Home][2014 Index] [TCML] Potential transformers and hypot testers for sale [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Potential transformers and hypot testers for sale

Hi List,

 I have two Associated Research,Inc.403ai hypot testers for sale. I have no idea if anyone can use them or what they would be worth so its best offer plus shipping. Also I have two General Electric potential transformers. They are JVM-5 12000 volt 100:1. Id like $150 each for them. Shipping would probably be hard but I would be willing to bolt them to a small skid for shipping if you can arrange the shipping details and payment. Local pickup is also welcome. I am located in Oshkosh, WI. 54904. I can send pictures if interested. Please contact me off-list. Thanks.

Scott