[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Technical Tesla Coil Questions [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Technical Tesla Coil Questions

Dear Matt,
It is disappointing that Tesla is used a basis for so many conspiracy
theories and related pseudo science. It makes it very hard to find accurate
information.

As for the frequency and tuning it doesn't concern me much.  I just add or
remove windings or capacitors till I get resonance.

Do you have any good accurate papers on the subject you can recommend?

Cheers!
-Wil

Cheers!
-Wil