[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Making a larger toroid ideas [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Making a larger toroid ideas

Peter,

I see that the Mori clips will clip onto something like paper or a folder.
I don't see how they would be used to join together dryer ducting. Can you
explain?

Tim