[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Seaching for Mike Delosier [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Seaching for Mike Delosier

We used metal mesh used for window screening. We clamped it in aluminum jaws and combed out a few horizontal strands so the verticals would be nice and pointy. No touching the belt but very close.

We were given an actual High Voltage Research belt worth $500 at the time because scientists toss them once they start to degrade. Maybe it would be worth doing some research in your area to find a similar cast off?