[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] balancing transformers [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] balancing transformers

If you're doing it with dual generators you also have to take frequency
into account. They *will* lock up perfectly in sync, but it makes really
expensive sounds when it happens.

Bad.....bad sounds......and little parts in the top of the engine get to
find new homes.

Don't ask how I know this. I of course was never there, don't know anything
about what happened to that generator, and you can't prove it anyways. I
was in bible study all night.

I'm curious to see answers on the other side of this though, it's a problem
I've never come across.

--

Chris Boden
President

--

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole
use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is