      From: David Speck <Dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2015 7:36 PM
 Subject: Re: [TCML] Help Selling Tesla Coil Items

Colleen,

Very sorry to hear about your loss.  You are experiencing a dilemma that
will confront many of our families eventually.

Where are you located?  There may be other coilers who could visit, and
help you identify the unknown equipment, and perhaps give you an idea of
its value.

Did Chuck have any local coiling friends?  If you could look them up,
they might be able to help you identify and dispose of the items.

If you can identify the items, it is possible to eBay them specifying
that they are "local pickup only".

An alternative would be to take them to the local "Pack & Wrap UPS
store", and see what they would charge to pack and ship the items.  Just
pass the costs on to the buyers, but be aware that eBay is currently
taking about a 10% cut of the S&H charges as well as the final sale
price, so add something extra onto the S&H estimates.

If there are any amateur radio clubs in your area, they often hold
hamfests, or swap meets, where TC items can be readily sold.  One of
their members might be willing to take some items and put them out for
sale.

HTH,

Dave