[Home][2016 Index] Re: [TCML] Need a 9-60 non-GFI NST [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Need a 9-60 non-GFI NST

Hi Carl

     Read your post and just happened to think of u ..... On eBay right now there is about 6 or 7 NSTs..... 9-60
Didn't look to see which were gfi and which weren't but just by looking I'd say most are grounded to midpoint. 8-)
Cheapest-$69
Up to $228!!!!!!!!!!!
Check it out. Hope this helps

-Adam