[Home][2016 Index] Re: [TCML] UK Supplies [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] UK Supplies

On 9/11/16 5:06 AM, DUNCAN R wrote:
I imported a couple of 15kV NSTs from the USA and the police wanted to
know if they could be used to build bombs!!!! Stupid  or what?!!!!!

Something unfamiliar looking, maybe with wires sticking out, heavy, not going to an obvious industrial address.

It's like explosive and drug precursor materials - 10kg of iodine to Acme Chemical Manufacturing in an industrially zoned area - no problem - 10 kg of iodine to Jim Lux, residence, hmmm is Mr. Lux setting up a meth lab. Similar if you order most perchlorates.

(I can't imagine what you'd do with 10kg of iodine, maybe making tincture of iodine, or something.. that's a lot)