[Home][2017 Index] Re: [TCML] Tesla Current Draw [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Tesla Current Draw

Hi Dennis,

If you have proper RCD¹s installed, it is unlikely you will trip a 15A
circuit with 18A at least for the sort of runs lengths you do on a Tesla
coil.

I regularly ruin my tube coil at between 30A-40A from a wall socket.  The
RCD is only 20A, but it has never tripped even with a 2 minute run.

Cheers,
Ian