[Home][2017 Index] Re: [TCML] Strange Occurrence And Can't Google The Answer [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Strange Occurrence And Can't Google The Answer

I don't know about the plasma actuators. But st Elmo's fire is definitely a
thought. From reflection and reading follow-ups (TY everyone). I would
agree(from my knowledge base at least), that I would lean more towards the
release of flammable gas from my wiring insulation. Idk exactly how it'd
work. But it would explain why it was a blue "worm" thingy, why it traveled
slow, and didn't destroy anything.  Kinda like watching a line of gasoline
ignite. Plus it started at the arcing of the primary to the secondary and
at that time my primary was 12g solid core insulated wire. Electrically it
didn't follow "procedure".

I kinda want to recreate it more controllably. It was such a
fantastic(albeit scary) experience. Something you'd only expect to see in
the movies. But life is stranger than fiction....