[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Adventures in SRSG [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Adventures in SRSG

 In a pinch, I built a shopvac gap for a few bucks. It worked pretty well even until I melted it at 100 kVA. Yep 100 kVA and it held its own. In a pinch. PVC tee, and copper elbows and pipe and brass natural gas fittings.