[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Brush copper plating onto polystyrene [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Brush copper plating onto polystyrene

Oh I forgot to add that is $30 for 12oz can. They also sell just tins 150ml
for $35 ish, but I prefer spray for primer as it gives a better finish.