[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Brush copper plating onto polystyrene [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Brush copper plating onto polystyrene

Matt,

    What is the cost of a tin, last time I looked at a similar paint (although probably a silver, not nickel solution) 5mL was around £35

    In my mind, that equated to ~£20 per paint brush full :)

    Derek