[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Brush copper plating onto polystyrene [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Brush copper plating onto polystyrene

Right, id have to paper macche it or something similar for rigidity, and at
that point It might be quicker to consider a couple of large plastic salad
bowls instead :)

Those inflatable exercise balls are approx $5 each which is very cheap, vs
$20 ish for a 40qt Plastic 'hemisphere' but the labor for the inflatable
would likely balance it out.

My concern with the polycarbonate bowls is how easy they can crack, but I
suspect that is mostly related to tools and techniques.