[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] SRSG strobe [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] SRSG strobe

Dealing with the same issue. I’m new to pupman hope I’m doing this right.
Here is a link to the srgs I designed https://instagram.com/p/BpQ0njvg9QC/ I used to a keyence laser proximity sensor to easy the position of an electrode while in presentation   I would like to use a strobe scope to also test it. I heard you could use a old school ballasted fluorescent bulb to get this effect but haven’t tried it.

-Brandon Bebault

Sent from my iPhone