Re: [TCML] VTTC grid/secondary coils

-----Original Message-----
From: Bart B. Anderson <bartb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, Aug 27, 2012 9:08 pm
Subject: Re: [TCML] VTTC grid/secondary coils

Hi Simon,

I'm not exactly sure of write and wrong other that write means sparks
and wrong means none. But, for what it's worth, all of my coils (pri,
sec, grid) are wound in the same direction. For the grid coil, the top
of the grid winding is attached to ground through a 5K resistor and the
bottom of the grid winding is attached to the tubes grid.
Hi Bart,
Would it take a wright to write a rite to get the right right written and not the wrong?
;^)
Matt D