Re: Australian Source of Resistors?

Original poster: "Hans Scholze by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <hanscs-at-eagle.ptialaska-dot-net>

Simon

How about an "MMR"?  I am planning on building Terry's
filter with eight (four per side) cheaper, smaller 25W 220
ohm power resistors, the kind that look like little white
blocks of ceramic.  I don't see wht this wouldn't work, as
the power dissipation and voltage would both be spread out.
They should be much cheaper and easier to find that the 100W
ones, even in Australia.

Hans

<Quantum-X-at-Qserve.8m-dot-com>