Re: Adding Secondary High Voltage Mail List group ? ? ?

Original poster: "Finn Hammer by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <f-h-at-c.dk>

Guys!

I seem to recall, that the tesla-2 list was made open to high voltage
questions just recently.

However, a dedicated list would be much better, and I would join it
imediately.

A high voltage list is needed!

Cheers, Finn Hammer

Tesla list skriver: