Inductor for sale soon

Original poster: "Bunny Killer" <bunikllr-at-bellsouth-dot-net>

Hey All...

just a heads up...

I will have an inductor up for sale soon that should be rated for
120-140VAC  40A   or 240-280 VAC 25A max     continious duty cycle

this is my original math  ( and I suck at math   but from previous
experience it should be close)

good for limiting small pole pigs or impressive MOT systems
History:      I came across a very decient sized core today and will rewind
it for inductive purposes...   it will come with 3-4 different spacers for
various
amp ratings  ( Im going to try to have it tuned for 20, 30 and 40 A)
  it has about 10sqr inches of center core    sooo..     I will wind it
with 2 paralell #10 THHN solid copper......

give me a few days to get it rewound....

it will be heavy   shipping will be a tad expensive   ( Im expecting 30-40
lbs when done)

all I want to recoupe is the cost of the wire ( which should be about 400'
of #10 THHN)  shipping is additional....

if you are interested or want it     email me     bunikllr-at-bellsouth-dot-net

Scot D