Von: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag
von Reverend Fuzzy
Gesendet: Freitag, 27. Dezember 2013 18:48
An: Pupman Tesla List (Pupman Tesla List)
Betreff: [TCML] just a thought

As I was waiting for the end of this morning's, eh, constitutional, I was
thinking... I have a bunch of old CD's laying around... if I were to sand
the silver coating off, and glue 3 or 4 of them together, (properly centered
of course), would it be suitable as the rotor in a rotary spark gap for a
low-power SG coil ???

Has anyone actually tried this?  Just a thought, so no biggie if it's goofy.

---
Reverend Christopher "Fuzzy" Mayeux
Pastor, MSB Ministries
Hattiesburg, MS