Re: KVA Effects - was: [TCML] need help

On 2/17/13 5:36 AM, David Rieben wrote:
Hi Jim,

Wow, I didn't know that Jeff Parisse had sold KVA Effects! I quick check of the website (teslacoil.com)
doesn't seem to reflect any change in ownership as Jeff is still mentioned. However, a check of the website
phone number contact does reveal a Houston, TX vicinity area code prefix, though. Could anyone possibly
elaborate further?

David

Perhaps not sold, but Aron is the contact with the phone number in (832) area code. A producer I had sent to kVA effects a few months back said they had relocated to North Carolina.

Jeff's still out here in Torrance..flying remote control planes for productions, I believe.