From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Teslalabor
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2014 7:19 AM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: Re: [TCML] 50:1 "black Box" and Charging inductor(s)
design.NOW:dode design and ground question.

Hi Jim,

no, because my transformer is connected in star configuration on it's
secondary side. Giving 9,44kV between 2 phases means, that the sqrt(3)
factor is already included. Each coil makes 5,45kV, so star configuration is

5,45kV*sqrt(3)=9,44kV output. So the DC output is 9,44kV*sqrt(2)=13,3kV.
So you should check your transformer again, maybe there isn't realy any
dilemma? :-)

Regards,
Stefan

<snip>