[Home][2017 Index] Re: [TCML] Tesla Current Draw [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Tesla Current Draw

Thank you Gary.  I may want to experiment with the .015uF STR vs. the .03
LTR to see how each plays out.  If I did that, do you think the .015 STR be
a safe value that would avoid capacitive resonance with the 15/135?  Dennis