[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] My first ballast results [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] My first ballast results

> Steve sez:
>  I keep telling myself that I am going to make a spreadsheet with the
ballast calculations but I haven't gotten around to it.

Steve,
I have gotten my popping corn and set an aggressive Netflix schedule and
will lie in wait for your calculations! In lieu of that, do you have a link
to the calculations so I could make my own spreadsheet calculator? If is in
a book or some other resource, feel free to snap a pic and email directly
to me.

Thanks!
~Dan (Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas is a ballast calculator)
Kansas City area