[Home][2019 Index] Re: [TCML] NST Durability [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] NST Durability

I worked in powder coating for 4 years. I can do it all for free, at my
leisure. Hence why I was curious about it. Plus the Silver hammertone
powder is suuuuppper sexy. I have two nsts with one of hv ends shorted I'll
test it out on first. I'm glad to hear 20-40 minutes wouldn't start the tar
melting, but am slightly concerned with the brought up heat absorbtion... I
suppose like all tinkerers, i'm going to have to put the math aside and
just do it.