[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] VTTC grid feedback coil [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] VTTC grid feedback coil

Hi David,

For the grid current, I put in an analog MA meter after the grid leak
resistor/capacitor, then to ground.

For the voltage, I used my digital oscilloscope with a high voltage probe.
The probe has a 10ft cable, so I can safely keep the oscilloscope away from
the coil running at full power. I put the probe on at the feedback winding.
This VTTC is on a bench top, so I decided to get down and away from it, by
putting the oscilloscope on the floor. Probably ok to have away from the
coil at same height, but I decided to be safer with my scope.

Chris

Sent from my LG V20