[Home][2019 Index] Re: [TCML] Eastern Voltage Research VTTC Staccato Controller - puzzled on "burst" output [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Eastern Voltage Research VTTC Staccato Controller - puzzled on "burst" output

Hi John,

Have a few minutes before getting ready for work.

Yes you are right, since you did the really wide pulse. Hmm...

Going to study the schematics during the week, when I have time... finish
studying them come the weekend, I will try to see if I can fix the EVR.

Definitely late trigger is key to problem.
I will scope results and post before actually running coil.

Chris Reeland
Ladd Illinois USA

Sent from my LG V20