Re: [TCML] high frequency wave propagation along secondary coils

I agree with Frank.  I used to run my 29 kHz plasma globe 24 hours, which
was near my bed.  Then I started developing panic attacks whenever I left
my home.  It turns out that 29 kHz will dilate the blood vessels and
arteries, which means they will constrict when not near the E field.  I had
developed clogged arteries due to physical inactivity after a leg injury.
 I now only turn it on for short periods just for entertaining guests.

If the performer has any clogged arteries at all, he may suffer circulation
problems when the power is finally turned off.  Better be prepared.

Dave